Wildly International™ Piquin Chile Peppers are a small, bold red pepper that is most commonly used in pickling recipes and offers a very high level of heat. They also make a great addition to hot sauces, stews, sauces, chilis, salsas and more!
Health benefits in every handful of Wildly International™ Piquin Chile Peppers:
- Concentrated levels of beta-carotene and Vitamin A give our immune systems a boost
- Contains antioxidants, Vitamin B6 and folic acid
- Aids in weight loss
- Assists in preventing certain cancers
- Helps fight inflammation
Wildly International Tips:
- Use a spice grinder to grind dried piquin chile peppers that can be used in chili, enchilada sauce, hot sauces, spice rubs and more!
- A little goes a long way! Add small amounts to determine level of heat, and add more if desired
- To prevent skin irritation that may occur when handling peppers for those with sensitivities, be sure to wash your hands when finished or simply use non-latex kitchen gloves